How to hire
- Browse through our products and pick the item you wish to hire or visit our in-house showroom.
- Click on the [Hire this] button (if the item is not available for hire the button will be faded out). Or make an appointment to try the item on in our IN-HOUSE showroom.
- Enter the date you want to hire the item (please allow 2 working days for delivery)
- If the item is available for your chosen date it will be added to your shopping bag
- Click on the bag icon on the top of the page when you have finished shopping
- Click on the [Checkout] button and checkout as normal. (You will need to read our short conditions of Hire before you can check out).
- We will post your hire item(s) to you to reach you the day before you need the item(s). Or come and collect your item.
- When we have received the item(s) back safely and undamaged and according to the Conditions of Hire, we will refund the difference between HIRING and BUYING the item(s) less any delivery charges and damages.
- The normal hire period is 2 nights for dresses and 3 nights for designer bags (excluding Sundays, bank holidays and time allowed for deliveries).A longer hire period must be pre-agreed with us to ensure availability. Please email us on email@example.com or phone +44 7733 321829 Monday to Saturday.
We are situated at:
Walk in Wardrobe
1 Waters Edge, Brighton Road,
Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8LN. Please see the google map on our HOME PAGE.
Always use an insurable and trackable service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. Keep your receipt with the tracking number until you know we have received the returned parcel safely.
We do not post items for Hire outside the UK.