Follow us for events and special offers:
Contact us for an appointment
to hire or buy your dress.
1 Waters Edge, 150 Brighton Road,
We take in pre-loved dresses for re-sale too!
Customers can book a one to one appointment at my in-house ground floor showroom. For up to 2 people for 1 hour. Free off street parking. After having successful boutiques on the High Street in Hove for over 22 years it is a pleasure to still beable to serve my customers wishing to buy or rent their special dresses. We offer luxury bags and accessories too.
To see or buy from the collections online please click on any photo or use the drop down menu.
When hiring or buying from Walk in Wardrobe the dress you choose is logged to where you are wearing it. This is to ensure we dont book an identical dress to the same event.
We do not offer refunds once a deposit has been paid on a dress to hire or buy but will offer an exchange within 7 days if it is possible to do so.
Ask us to RE-SELL your pre-worn prom dress and make good money back!
Walk in Wardrobe "act as an agent" for the resale of pre worn dresses on a "sale or return" basis. We believe in excellent quality dresses that can be worn again and again. Looking after the environment and your pocket! We can take back dresses previously purchased from us or other boutique brands. Please contact us if you have a dress or even a luxury bag you wish to sell.
* Quoted in the national press (Sunday Express) as the "Swankiest boutique in Brighton".
* Winner of "Best place to shop in Sussex" 2 years in a row.
Terms and Conditions for Walk in Wardrobe "Acting as an Agent"
- Items are taken on a SALE or RETURN basis only.
- Items must be in excellent clean condition, undamaged and of current season.
- Items that we have accepted from you are left at your own risk.
- The proceeds from any sale will be split 50/50 once sold.
- Payments are made directly into your bank account.
- Items can be reduced after 6 weeks if not sold
- If items are not sold or collected within 12 weeks, they can be automaticaly be withdrawn and given to charity, unless previously agreed otherwise.
- Keep a record of your reference number and contact us within the specific time frame as stated above. We do not offer storage facilities.
- Items not sold or collected by you, unless previously agreed otherwise, are sent to "Emma Prom Dreams" charity in Horsham.
We are lucky to work with many professionals and can happily make recommendations. For photo shoots we have worked with Vix of VP Photography in Worthing and award winning Stephen Johnson photography in Crawley. We have used their work throughout our website.