CONDITIONS OF HIRE FOR ON LINE CUSTOMERS
Goods are the sole responsibility of the hirer when hired from Walk in Wardrobe.
This includes item(s) posted to you to try on prior to agreeing to Hire.
- Items are hired on the understanding that they are returned on the date due back undamaged. This includes item(s) posted to you to try on prior to agreeing to Hire.
- If any item is returned back to us damaged, and we can repair it, we will contact you to let you know how much will be deducted from your deposit, such as replacing beads and sequins. If any item comes back damaged and we cannot repair it, you will forfeit all of your damages deposit. Damage includes, but is not limited to, marks and stains we can not wash out (such as nail varnish or car oil), snags and pulls on the fabric that are clearly visible, holes in the dress that can not be invisibly repaired.
- Overdue hires will be charged at the rate of one third of the hire price for every day late. This includes item(s) posted to you to try on prior to agreeing to Hire.
- In the event of goods not being returned within 14 days of the date due for return, the customer shall be liable to walk in Wardrobe for the value thereof at the current selling price as at the date of hire together with hire charges under condition 2 until payment is received.
- Walk in Wardrobe will not be responsible if by any reason beyond their control any article is not available for hire.
- Walk in Wardrobe shall not be liable for any injuries caused by or from any of the items.
- On receipt of your hire item(s), please ensure the swing tag(s) remains attached to the hire item(s) whilst trying on. Should you not wish to proceed with the Hire, please contact the boutique prior to the date of the hire to inform us that you are returning the hire item(s), unworn and with the swing tag still attached and in the original packaging by Royal Mail Special delivery for a refund.
- Once the swing tag has been removed from the item, this is an acceptance of Hire and no refunds will be issued should you wish to return the item unworn.
- Postal charges are non refundable. Only use an insured and trackable service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. Keep your receipt with your tracking number safe until you know the item(s) have been safely returned to the boutique.
- Once the Hire charge has been paid and/or a Hire Contract signed, we do NOT issue refunds for ANY cancellations. Please take out your own insurance should your event be cancelled or you are unable to go to your event. We can, at our descretion, offer you a Hire Credit note to use at a future date.
Trying on a dress prior to hire.
We can post your chosen hire item to you first so you can try the item on. This is only possible if the item is available for us to post to you. Postal charges are non refundable and you will still need to follow the on line hire process as normal.
The dress must be returned to us on the day you receive it (which will be the day after we have posted the item to you). You must ensure that someone will be at the delivery address to receive your parcel, which must be signed for. The terms and conditions above still apply.
If you choose not to proceed with the hire and all of the above has been adhered to, we will refund the total cost of the item less the delivery cost.
Shop PolicyOnce a deposit has been paid to either Hire, Order or Buy a dress there are NO REFUNDS given. Once the Hire charge has been paid and/or the hire contract signed, we do NOT issue refunds for ANY cancellations. Please take out your own insurance should your event be cancelled or you are unable to go to your event. We can, at our descretion, offer you a Credit note to use at a future date.
Walk in Wardrobe Act as an Agent to resell your pre loved dress previously purchased from us. When you buy your prom or evening dress you can return it for resale and receive 50% of the selling price once it has sold. Items are taken on a sale or return basis only.