How to hire a dress online
- Browse through our products and pick the item you wish to hire.
- Click on the [Hire this] button (if the item is not available for hire the button will be faded out).
- Enter the date you want to hire the item (please allow 2 working days for delivery)
- If the item is available for your chosen date it will be added to your shopping bag
- Click on the bag icon on the top of the page when you have finished shopping
- Click on the [Checkout] button and checkout as normal. (You will need to read our short conditions of Hire before you can check out).
- We will post your hire item(s) to you to reach you the day before you need the item(s).
- When we have received the item(s) back safely and undamaged and according to the Conditions of Hire, we will refund the difference between HIRING and BUYING the item(s) less any delivery charges and damages.
- The normal hire period is 2 nights (excluding Sundays, bank holidays and time allowed for deliveries). A longer hire period must be pre-agreed with us to ensure availability. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the boutique on 01273 775583 between 10:30-17:30 Monday to Saturday.
Try before you hire
Please email us with any questions you have about the item you wish to hire, such as dress length and suitability. There is an email us button on each product description to make it easy to get answers quickly.
We can post your chosen hire item to you first so you can try the item on. This is only possible if the item is available for us to post to you. Postal charges are non refundable and you will still need to follow the on line hire process as normal.
When first trying on a garment ensure that you are not wearing jewellery that can snag fabrics or makeup that can come off on the garments. Do not spray perfumes on or near the garment. Do not remove any of the labels and keep all packaging safely. Zips have been checked prior to dispatch so any damage to zips must be paid for.
The dress must be returned to us on the day you receive it (which will be the day after we have posted the item to you). You will receive the item to try on by Royal Mail Special Delivery between 9am and 1pm. You must ensure that someone will be at the delivery address on the day to receive your parcel, which must be signed for.
We hope that you will be pleased with your chosen hire item but, if you are not, you can return the item the same day you have received it,undamaged, with tags still attached and in the original packaging to us at:
Walk in Wardrobe Boutique, hire returns
31 Western Road,
Brighton and Hove City,
East Sussex, BN3 1AF
Use an insurable and track able service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. Keep your receipt with the tracking number until you know we have received the returned parcel safely.
We do not post items for Hire outside the UK.